PDA

View Full Version : bad yahoo service... no replies recd... hacking

abhinavJain
03-26-2006, 08:42 PM
HI,

I was recently hacked on a yahoo account about a week and a half ago... and i still do not have any access to the account...

the damn hacker changed my details so i cannot even change the password... effectively blocked out of my account...

i contacted the customer care through some online form they had and now i have been waiting for a reply ever since....

havent recd any kind of reply from them... except for a customer service feedback form...!

does any1 have any suggestions on what i should do?... like maybe a direct email address or a phone number...

AmyRC12
03-28-2006, 01:35 PM
I am having the same problem as many of you. I can't get into my email as of last week. I'm set to automatically sign into messenger every morning - and for some reason it wouldn't work last wednesday. I tried the "Forgot your password" option - and apparently i don't know my own birthday and zip code b/c it said i was wrong. Customer service is giving me the run around - and telling me that i have to tell them my secret question AND answer that i used when i created my account - ALMOST 10 years ago. I've given them my phone number 3 times now asking them to call me - and they refuse. The response is always "We can not help until you can give us the correct secret question and answer".

If anyone figures out how to fix this - or how to talk to a human at Yahoo (if they exist) - PLEASE let me know!!