PDA

View Full Version : Can't get logged in!

Debra Stephens
06-24-2006, 03:39 PM
When I try to log in Yahoo does not register my name or my password. I've went to the Help link and typed in my question and they couldn't even come close to answering it.

This problem started on Wednesday afternoon; Wednesday evening I was able to get in and then Thursday morning the problem was back: not able to get signed in.

I know it's not my login/passward that's the problem, I believe they are trouble shooting but I would like to know what they are doing to fix the problem.

Debra Stephens
06-24-2006, 03:54 PM
When I try to log in to my Yahoo account, yahoo does not acknowlege my name or my password. I've typed in my concerns at the Yahoo Help link and and each time they responded they couldn't even come close to answering it.

This is the first time since 1999 that we have incurred such a problem as this. It started on this past Wednesday afternoon; by Wednesday evening it seemed to be fixed because I was able to get in to my mail account/s and then Thursday morning the problem was back: I was not able to get signed in nor in my husbands account.

I know it's not our login/passward. Yahoo says we need to change our password but I know that's not the problem, nor do I want to change our password. I just want the problem fixed and I would like for them to be able let us know what they are doing to fix the problem.