View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 03:49 PM
Mr SupportSentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by snwsurfer
Hey,

Yesterday around 4pm I came home, checked email and sent out a few as well. Then later on around 10pm when I tried to log in, "invalid password". I really hope that whatever hijack has taken my account isn't using my current sources to send out crap, I dont use Yahoo MSGer so I suppose its okay there, but I have really important info and contacts in my emails that I need for work.

Has anyone who lost their account pass called yahoo and got it back again? OR are well all screwed. I'm really pissed off about this, I didn't even open up any junk mail or anything... I'll try calling Yahoo on the phone, hopefully something happens

Thanks guys...

I believe there have been a few people, who after much work and persistence, were able to get their accounts back. I would just be persistent and dilligent about calling the Yahoo! customer service phone number and telling them that you need to get the account back and that there has to be something you can do to prove you are the owner. Send them a copy of your driver's license, notarized letter, etc.