View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 10:06 PM
redtabby789

Question Me Too!

I havent been able to log onto anything in yahoo all day! Not answers, not email, not 360. I can view other people's 360 pages when I type in their direct url addys, and I can see that my friends are updating their pages and leaving each other messages. So I thought this was something just affecting me.

I did create a SIGN IN SEAL to protect myself from phishing, and when I go to the log in page usually the sign in seal is there to show me it is an official yahoo page. I do notice now that when I go to any sign in page, that sign in seal is not there, and neither is the little corner that says "click here to create sign in seal." It seems to be looking like the OLD yahoo sign in page now.

I wonder if that has something to do with this? I managed to get a peek at yahoo answers just briefly, when one time I clicked a link and got in , but still could not sign in...I could just see the main page. I could see other people had posted questions just minutes before. So again, I figured somehow everyone else must be able to get on but me. I'm not sure now. I was searching for help and found your entry. Maybe it isn't "just me" after All. I live in Illinois. I tried to sign in through other places, like yahoo UK, but that didnt work either.

I can see these other people's answers, 360, and other yahoo pages, but I cant sign in to join! How odd!

How are all these other people able to update their blogs and things? I dont get it. Either its down or its not, right?

Hmmm. It is a mystery!