View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 11:12 PM
eibgrad

Thumbs down

What a totally worthless company this Yahoo is.

I decided to resend my initial inquiry regarding this "temporary access" problem since no one ever seems to respond to my responses to their initial replies.

Do ya know those damn fools sent me ANOTHER STANDARD FORM RESPONSE! And that's after a detailed PLEA to NOT send me a standard form response and full description of the problem. It's as if these people don't bother to read these inquires at all. They just find a few key words, find a standard response that seems to apply, and send it. It's like talking to a brick wall. All I can assume is these initial responses are computer generated, because no amount of pleading seems to matter.

You would AT LEAST expect someone to respond to your reply to their computer generated response after 7 days. So far, not a beep.

What a worthless company and tech support system. Utterly ridiculous. And they sent me yet another tech support survery to complete.

God help anyone who needs tech support from these ppl. As long as you don't need any help, even for problems THEY are responsible for, I suppose it works. But if you need real help, forget about it. You'll never want to rest your business or vital email on the shoulders of these guys. They will leave you high and dry.

After a WEEK without my email, I'm totally disgusted.