View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 09:07 PM
smartalex

Oh I would DEFINITELY be interested in getting in on this. I just called Yahoo and they wouldn't tell me anything except that I violated their TOS. I asked them what I did and they said they didn't have to tell me. Obviously they have to be able to prove that I violated their TOS in a court of law or their TOS isn't a legal contract and hasn't any legal power whatsoever. So they either must have the info and am not willing to give it to me, or they don't keep it and can't defend themselves in court. Let's hope it's the latter.

The funny thing is that they are still taking money out of my banking account to pay my bills with bill-pay, but I can't get into my billpay account to look at it, change it, or cancel it. That has to help our side in some way, doesn't it?

Really, I just want my emails, briefcase, notes, and photos. MUCH more than the small check I'll get from a successful class action lawsuit. The last 10 years of my life means a lot more than a tiny check. I'd like to file an injunction to keep them from deleting my emails and files and when we win the case force them to give me the information on a CD.

I'd be more than happy to be a part of this. Email me privately so we can discuss how I can be useful. I really want to help. I don't have the connections that you do, nor any legal expertise, but I'm willing to do what it takes to get them. I am at least another victim willing to take the stand.