Thread: Damn Hackers
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 07:09 AM
starfish000

Angry Useless

Yahoo has the worst customer support and even though you emailed them your problem like a thousand times, they are still unable to understand your situation like they don't understand English at all. My yahoo email account and my ebay account were hacked on the same day. It only took ebay 15 minutes to help me regain possession of my account. Ebay's live operator provides remarkable and efficient support. And it's been 2 weeks already I am still emailing back and forth with yahoo. I have a feeling that it's gonna take forever because regardless of how many times you explained your situation, like the right after the hacker hacked into your account, they instantly changed the password and postal code so there is no way the info you provide will match the recent record. They just don't (or pretend not to) understand so you will give up eventually. I strongly suggest that people should not be using any of yahoo's service anymore. No one ever can find a customer service phone number on the yahoo site. How can a big corporation this size have such a poor support management!