View Single Post
Old 03-02-2005, 01:49 AM
omyangel

Unhappy frustrated with yahoo problems

I have also experienced the same problems with Yahoo. All of a sudden over a week ago it says my password is invalid. I use the same password all the time and I did not change it. Also same problem when entering personal info to get new password, message says it doesn't match what I have on file. I totally agree, it is very difficult not to enter your own birthdate and zipcode correctly, so what gives? I have emailed Yahoo continually for over a week and all I get are those automated replies that don't have anything to do with the problem I am having. I am so frustrated! Also having same problem with messenger, invalid everything!!
Thank you to the person that posted a customer service phone number for Yahoo, that will be my next step. I have had that account ever since Yahoo came online and all my important mail goes there. If I ever get back into that account I'm certainly going to make a hard copy of my address book too. I printed it once but sure can't find it now, guess just have to learn the hard way...ouch!
Sure hope this can get resolved soon. Please post if anyone has new info on this matter. Thank you very much!
Best Regards