View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 07:17 AM
Pharaoh

Hmmm, I'm beginning to wonder if the reason so many people's yahoo groups and ID's are getting deleted for no reason is becuz of people hacking??? Becuz this has happened to someone I know, they had their ID deleted for no reason which had his yahoo group on there, so when it deleted his ID it deleted his yahoo group too. This is really getting krazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoovictom
I too am a victom of yahoo..a month ago maybe 2 ,I lost my original ID that I had for 7 years capricornjb lost my groups my friends in my list anything and everything that had to do with that ID ...pics I even trusted yahoo to never lose some were public but most were private....yahoo e-mailed me back telling me I had violated the terms and conditions..no warning no explanation NOTHING ...just shut me out of my ID...now just Saturday morning I get on and try to go in my new ID and find it has been deactivated as well sarah_in_mo65401....yes my profiles contained adult content but they were set to adult and reading the terms and conditions it plainly states a warning that some areas of yahoo have adult content in them...as my groups that I lost with both ID's...all in adult category and all gone....now I'm bein told that there's hackers out there sneaking in and usuing ID's to do their devious deeds which of course fall back on the unsuspecting owner of the ID......it all just royally ticks me off!!
I called one of the numbers posted here for customer service...took me 40 minutes to get thru then another 36 minutes for her to tell me it was the number to call if u forgot ur password...well I didn't forget it...someone locked me out!