View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 05:00 PM
downtownoffice1

Angry Symantec customer support is a joke!

We just updated to Norton SystemWorks 2005. It took us all night connected to Customer Support in India to manually install the program. Then I had appx 84 extra icons on the desktop they couldn't tell me how to get rid of. The NEXT DAY we were inundated with viruses and adware! We spent the next two days, literally around the clock, having techs in India read from the same script over and over. Now my registry is totally screwed up, we can't boot up in normal mode, and the pop ups are again all over the place. The last guy I talked to said he would have Customer Relations call me the next morning at 9:30 - 19:00 am and that they would be able to take care of the problems. I can't say that I was surprised I never got any call...just mad. I lost a day of work and have spent so much time talking to tech support that I think I can almost speak Indian now!!!!

Anybody have any idea what to do?????? Any idea how to talk to a live person in Customer Relations or Customer Service that actually speaks English??????