View Single Post
Old 07-15-2006, 03:03 AM
eibgrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by victim_pwd_plshelp
Hey eibgrad,

Have u already tried being a paying customer. Please let me know if it helped getting your account back. Also I dont know what kind of paying customer are you talking about. I guess yahoo has discontinued their Yahoo Plus services. Please let me know.

good luck.

I haven't tried it as yet, I was hoping (like you) someone else had tried it already ( [url]http://www.supportsentry.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1081&postcount=8[/url] ).

Even if I got support to fix it, I'm still not sure I could cancel w/o losing the account completely. IOW, if I cancelled, would it simply revert to the free services version again (fixed of course), or would the account be deleted.

I guess for $20/yr for the Plus services, it's not the end of the world if I had to pay for it year after year. But it's annoying to think Yahoo has clearly screwed up, and now I'm forced to dole out cash (for additional services of dubious value) just to get it fixed. But I simply don't see any other alternative.

Anyway, looks like someone has to take the first step, I was hoping it wouldn't have to be *me*