View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 10:21 PM
akatheone310

Thumbs down Yahoo!'s cust. service SUCKS

I dont care How many people yahoo deals with on a daily basis - they need to do a better job at helping people who have these problems.

One of my accounts was "phished" about a Year ago and i STILL have not gotten my account back. I know of a few people who have gotten theirs back (all white people I must add) - and it's the kinda thing to make u wonder if racism is somehow involved.

Yea, I know people here in America hate hearing the race card pulled, and I dont know that it is Race - in fact I DO know it's a Poor Customer Support Issue, more than anything else I could 'dream up'.

The problem is the automated service. Robots cannot serve Human Beings. It's bull and they need to cut it out. The emails back and forth do nothing when the person who Phished your Password, Changed answers to your secret question - And even though They should be able to tell that it was Recently Changed - Still yahoo does Nothing.

It's bullshit really - again - I lost my first account about a year ago - still have not gotten it back. I wrote to yahoo telling them that I had the Message Archive FOlders stored on My computer - how else would I have those, if I wasnt the guy that I was claiming to be? - But yahoo's automated email responder is programmed to look for answers to Their questions - and nothing else.

I even called, and called, and got transferred to as high as I could - To voice my complaints (after finally finding a phone number to reach them on) - and still, my complaints did nothing.

Yahoo is ignoring their "Free Customers" and that's exactly how they are going to LOSE people - give it enough time and you'll see it start happening. People build relationships via Messenger. People do business deals via Messenger. People have and truly enjoy conversations with others, via Messenger - and when Yahoo allows this bullshit to happen...

People Lose those relationships, those business deals, and those conversations they enjoy so much. Yahoo needs to take that more seriously in my opinion.