View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 07:18 PM
Kay Kerr

Default complaint re: Ace Wigs

Dear Sirs: I have a medical condition that requires me to wear wigs. I placed an order with Ace Wigs on October 6, 2005. On October 31, 2005 I received an e-mail that my selected wig color was discontinued. I immediately sent an e-mail requesting that the order be cancelled and my account credited. Since that time, I have sent four or more e-mails requesting the credit of my $154. I have called several times, leaving voice mail messages with their customer service department that never answers the phone. I have yet to received a telephone call from a REAL PERSON concerning my account. I have attempted again today to reach someone; however, I have been unable to talk to anyone other than their order center that does not take care of customer complaints and will not refer me to a supervisor. I am very dissatisfied, disgusted and I just want my money back. If this is the way they handle customers I would certainly hope that YAHOO will not condone this type of business practices. Thank you . Kay Kerr