Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2005, 09:16 PM
Marcel Brun

Default Inbox blocked

I am having trouble with my yahoo ccount. It stopped receiving e-mails a week ago (sometimes returns a message saying that it "can't access the Inbox folder"). I can log-in and check all my e-mails, it just do not gen any new one. I sent three request for help, and did not get even an acknowledgement. What else can I do to have my e-mail account working properly ???

Last edited by Marcel Brun : 09-21-2005 at 07:48 PM.
Old 09-21-2005, 04:03 PM
jai2577

Default Me too

Its been since the 14th since I've gotten any new mail. I can check all of my old, even send emails out but have not recieved anyting new. I have gone round and round with there "customer service" help site. They even sent me a dumb email (to another address) that told me to trouble shoot off of their site......they are so lucky they were'nt standing in front of me....I have had this address for like 8 yrs. so it was my main box. I'm really hoping they figure this out soon, cause I have no idea what else to do.
Old 09-21-2005, 04:13 PM
Marcel Brun

Default Yahoo Support ????

If this is a support forum, is there anybody from Yahoo reading the posts? In such case, could we get any answer from them here ?

Last edited by Marcel Brun : 09-21-2005 at 07:48 PM.
Old 09-21-2005, 07:55 PM
Marcel Brun

Smile Got my Inbox working again

I just got my Inbox receiving mails again, in less than 2 days after I contacted Yahoo via "account-security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com". That was really fast, considering an total exchange of 6 e-mails (in 3 days) from my first one to theirs one reporting that Yahoo's people were looking at the problem.

The downside is that I never got a reply from my posts at the "contact Yahoo" web page, and only found the e-mail address in this Forum, not in Yahoo's web pages.