Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2006, 02:02 AM
csquard

Default Account/Password Out

I've had the same account user name for over ten years, have never changed my password. Logged in this morning, no problem, four hours later tried again and could not log in. Tried everything and couldn't get an answer. Have sent emails back but get no response. Have been frantic as it could be an indicator of identity theft etc. Is the 408 number a way to get to them Yahoo customer service? Thanks for any help.
Old 06-08-2006, 09:42 AM
nvc_vishwanathan

Default Lost account

Hi,

Just wanted to check if you could get hold of the people in yahoo. My friend has exactly the same problem and its been a week since this happened. yahoo doenst seem to be bothered at all for all her mails.

so did you get any help on this. please reply..

my mail id is, [email]nvc_vishwanathan@yahoo.com[/email]
Old 06-15-2006, 06:00 PM
sammymikes

Default This has happened to me on June 6th

On June 6th I got an email stating my yahoo id's password has been changed and I did not do it. I have been calling them for several days and fighting their security emails etc... to no avail even after I tell them that I would send my drivers lis. my birth cert, and my first born son to them they will not fix it. So... you tell me is this identy theft or what????????????????
Old 06-21-2006, 08:14 PM
cupertino_user

hello,sammymikes,

i have the same problem as you, can you tell me how did you get it fixed???? i am extremely worry about it now. appreicate your answer!!

Last edited by cupertino_user : 06-21-2006 at 08:20 PM. Reason: typo
Old 07-03-2006, 02:35 PM
tamizhan

Default Did someone get help?

I somehow am not able to get into my yahoo and got an email that my password had been changed, when I didn't change it.

Did someone get this issue solved?
Old 07-03-2006, 02:36 PM
tamizhan

Unhappy

Please send me a mail to [email]ppsridhar2002@hotmail.com[/email]
Old 07-08-2006, 12:06 PM
punavi

Unhappy

Im having the same prob..i have never changed my password in last few years..all of a sudden today I cant access my emails..its says wrong password..what can we do about it guys???

did anybody get thsi resolved???

Pleasee help me somebody!!!
Old 07-08-2006, 10:24 PM
victim_pwd_plshelp

Default Yahoo phone # is 4083491572

Hey all,

The yahoo phone # that works is 4083491572. It didnt help me cause I didnt remember the info. that I entered while making the account. If you dont have that problem may be you can be helped.

Good Luck.
Old 07-09-2006, 12:46 PM
victim_pwd_plshelp

Default Alternate email address notification ?

Did you all get a notification of password changed at ur alternate email address ??

Please let me know.

Thanks
Old 07-12-2006, 01:22 PM
Dannyboy52

Angry Yahoo sucks

Yeah, I got hacked as well. It seems as though there is a person/program out there that pops up as an IM, and says its from a friend to go and check out their cool website at some geocities site, but then a yahoo log in page pops up if you do, once you log in, that's it, they have your password. It happened to me and a friend of mine in North Carolina and Yahoo is no help at all, because I was able to remember my birthday but couldn't remember my security answer and they changed all of it as I got three emails saying that my password has changed.
Yahoo has been no help at all, and as I am assuming that Yahoo knows this is going on and is unwilling to help...let's a class action suit going, or call the media, I bet CNN has nothing to do today...let's see if they jump on this story.