Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2006, 02:22 PM
Mermanjohn

Default Yahoo Customer Service Number

Forgot to post the service phone number that worked for me.
1 866 562 7219. Choose option 2.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:08 PM
Mermanjohn

Default Success in less than 2 hours from opening time.

Just another quick note to say that Yahoo! has reset my password and all is well. Total time after office opened in California; <2hours.

I wish you all the same success. All suspicious mail and messages have been turned over to Yahoo! security. Hopefully this will result in better protection.

Wish all well, (except the guilty party)
John
Old 09-04-2006, 07:55 PM
Hampton0909

Angry

I called Yahoo and Told them all my information and they where like well Im sorry that doesnt match your information in your account.Im like Well Duh someones Hi Jacked it Now I cant get my Plane Ticket Information to go to My Grandpas Funeral it was sent in the email..Stupid Yahoo
Old 09-09-2006, 02:58 PM
rumrum

Oh my its happening to everyone, Dear, i just called them,, and they stated to reset the password or something along that lines, i am waiting...

oh by the way, i cant log onto my gmail or hotmail... same status with them as well.. .any suggestions as to how to get by that...
Old 09-09-2006, 03:04 PM
rumrum

Oh people all my mails had been deleted..........Whats the point of getting access to it..
Old 09-10-2006, 02:02 PM
doomed

Did you all signup for the complaint petition at [url]http://www.tecross.com/yahoo_inc/complaints/5/details/1157681969614681[/url]

We need 42 more signatures.

Bottomline, if you dont have the dob, you are screwed.
Old 09-15-2006, 06:30 PM
lisa

Angry

hi i was tricked as well by the same hacker and my boyfriend as well they have stolen 4 accounts from us. i have tried everything i can think of and nothing so randy i am tring what u said before keep emailing yahoo.but the hacker that took mine the link was
(url)[url]http://gecities.com/pics_of_chrisgreene2000(url[/url]) these people need to stop just like everyone else i clicked on it cuz i thought it was a friend senting me his pic so everyone on my yahoo messanger almost lost everything just like i did.im so upset by this cuz yahoo needs to protect our stuff thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishmu
I had been tricked too. A friend of mine sent this bogus link through yahoo Messenger:

[url]http://geocities.com/pics_of_my_vacation_2006[/url]

I clicked on it without carefully checking the URL. It took me to a yahoo-like username/pwd entry screen. I was careless in thinking my cookie expired so I am required to re-login. I did so and so stupidly gave my password to the hacker. The hacker phished for my amex and other information I had in my inbox, and tried to gain access to my credit cards. I closed online access to all my cards. Still, I wonder what else I had in my inbox. I wrote to yahoo to disable my account immediately, but I guess its a little late. The hacker probably got what he/she wants.
Old 09-30-2006, 02:39 PM
v_jaguar

Default sunny

i have lost my email account , i remember last logging at [url]http://www.geocities.com/smokymicpot0420/pics.html[/url] since then i am unable to logon to my email , i tried emailing yahoo customer service as well but no reply, please someone help me
Old 10-01-2006, 01:57 AM
Jill

Default me too--

I too have had the zip code changed by a hacker and I cannot get into my yahoo account--the employees at yahoo sound like robots--they never offer anything but --"we are sorry-your answers have to match what you registered under"--well if I could answer that assuming the hacker told me--then I would not be calling you --would I--you idiot--
anyway--how can these people work there--I have to somewhat believe in where I am employeed before I could back them up!!
anyway---I have e-mailed the technical help yahoo people for 3 weeks everyday--and still NOTHING!!
Old 10-01-2006, 08:15 AM
scooter

Default Phished...hoping to find relief

Same story as many people on this board. I got an offline IM from a name I recognized. The message only had the url to a Geocities site ( [url]http://geocities.com/gpww09/[/url] ). When I went there, I got the phishing site (Yahoo photos, in this case). I dumbly entered my username and password, and the site just recycled back to itself. "Weird, " I thought... and didn't think much else of it. Later on that day (yesterday - it's 1:00 in the morning now), I noticed I couldn't log in to my Yahoo accounts. I still didn't think much of it, until I did a search... and found this forum.

I shot off an e-mail to the customer service address, and got the autoreply, which I immediately replied to. I *think* I remembered my secret question... I believe mine was the street I grew up on. Who knows... I first registered with Yahoo almost nine years ago.

I called the number for customer service, and they say call back at 6 AM. I'm going to try to get some sleep, while some creep has all the e-mails my wife sent to me while we were dating... not to mention almost every other e-mail I've deemed important over the past nine years.

I'm sick over this. Really, I am.