Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2006, 09:23 PM
hudson

Default Personal address suspended; recoup emails sent during that time?

Hi there-

Yahoo is giving me a mental disorder. My personal address (which I use for work) was suspended due to delayed payment. I of course never received a bill stating this, and discovered this after frantically searching the site for any hint on what the problem was. Regardless, I have not been receiving emails to that address for a few days. I have since paid the bill, but am still not receiving emails. Questions- 1) when will it start working again, and more importantly, 2) will I recoup the emails sent during the time of suspension? The emails did not bounce back to the senders during this time, so I am optimistic.

Thanks!
Old 08-30-2006, 05:52 PM
hudson

Default Answered my own question!

I tracked down someone in the billing department for Personal Address- told them it was sort of silly to just suspend people without alerting them of a bill due. My email was back up and running a few hours later, and I DID recoup the emails sent during the downtime.

Yahoo's email customer service got back to me with an incredibly helpful "go to the help section of our website," which essentially tells me how to compose an email and refresh my mailbox, but I don't care as the problem was solved!!