Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2005, 07:53 PM
bbbutler2000

Default need to contact yahoo

i can't figure out how to contact yahoo.....yahoo deleted my free email account and now i can't access the groups i own.....even if i can't get the email account back,i'd like to be able to transfer my group ownership to one of my other yahoo email accounts.....can anyone help me?
Old 10-24-2005, 09:31 PM
lvs3574

Default Yahoo! Customer Service Number

I wasted an hour trying to find Yahoo! 's customer service number on the site. NOWHERE! I had to Google it and do some research!
YAHOO'S CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER IS (408) 349-1572.

May their children be given drums as gifts!
Old 10-29-2005, 03:27 AM
BEV76

Default Hi Im New At This

IM TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PICS I HAD I MEAN I HAD ALOT ITS OMG ITS ALL GONE
Old 11-30-2005, 09:13 PM
sonia

Default customer service number

customer service number 0011 - 14083491572 (cali)
Old 12-12-2005, 02:01 PM
calvoyant2000

Default contacting yahoo

hi im having a problem finding a way to contact yahoo about my hotmail account did you have any joy in getting help from the support forum and did you get any phone numbers for uk yahoo please pass them on to me if you did thanx calvoyant
Old 01-20-2006, 05:59 PM
angus49

Cool Contacting Yahoo services

The phone number that lvs3575 gave is good, but only if you want to pay for support, otherwise you are directed to go to [url]http://help.yahoo.com. GOOD LUCK finding anything obvious there. As luck would have it, someone on another forum told me that if you go to the help center and click the NO button at the bottom corner, a page will open for email support. I haven't tried it yet so ggd luck and hope this helps.

Last edited by angus49 : 01-20-2006 at 06:02 PM.
Old 03-16-2006, 05:15 PM
kwv

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvoyant2000
hi im having a problem finding a way to contact yahoo about my hotmail account did you have any joy in getting help from the support forum and did you get any phone numbers for uk yahoo please pass them on to me if you did thanx calvoyant

Calvoyant2000 I am confused why contact Yahoo about your Hotmail Account?

But here is another email address people can try:

Additional Email Addresses: [email]cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com[/email]
Old 03-16-2006, 10:48 PM
smartalex

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus49
The phone number that lvs3575 gave is good, but only if you want to pay for support, otherwise you are directed to go to [url]http://help.yahoo.com. GOOD LUCK finding anything obvious there. As luck would have it, someone on another forum told me that if you go to the help center and click the NO button at the bottom corner, a page will open for email support. I haven't tried it yet so ggd luck and hope this helps.

What do you mean "only if you want to pay for support?" I have called 408-349-1572 and it works fine. No cost to me except the long distance bill. I used my cell-phone. Of course not that it does any good or anything. The people are completely clueless, uncaring, beliggerant, and rude. But you can get some satisfaction by speaking at a person rather than an unresponsive email.

There is also 800-318-0631, but I forgot what it is precisely for. I got the number from this forum.
Old 03-29-2006, 04:49 PM
bbgurl18

Default worked for me...

i just called the 1800 number given by smartalex, it worked! The guy was really nice too!

You should try it... ppl.

thank you smartalex, i was trying to find a number to contact yahoo, and if it wasnt for you, i too, would just be wasting my time looking for one... what do these ppl hide from?
Old 04-03-2006, 05:19 PM
maxnarvik

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbutler2000
i can't figure out how to contact yahoo.....yahoo deleted my free email account and now i can't access the groups i own.....even if i can't get the email account back,i'd like to be able to transfer my group ownership to one of my other yahoo email accounts.....can
anyone help me?

please reinstate my account, I made some stupid remarks about maxnarvik