Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2006, 04:06 AM
Jane

Angry Cant get into email

I can not get into my email account, all it says is id/password invalid and i know neither of them are. i was just using my email accounts last week. does anybody know whats going on? What can i do? who can i contact? this is the 3rd time yahoo has done this to me. please HELP ME somebody ~Jane
Old 03-15-2006, 06:10 PM
strut95

Default Same thing happened to me last week

The same thing happened to me last week. The last time I was able to log on was 3-8-06. I know I didn't change my password and I can't get any response from Yahoo other than the canned responses. At this point, I don't know whats going on. Maybe someone hacked into my account or maybe this is strictly a Yahoo screwup. I've had my account for many years, and I'm fed up with being ignored by yahoo. As soon as I get back in, I'm downloading a copy of my address book and closing my account. You can't depend on yahoo for anything.
Old 03-16-2006, 04:50 PM
blocky

Default Same Thing Happened - Can't Log on

The same exact thing happened to me today. I was in my Yahoo account late last night, and when I tried to get in this morning, it is not accepting my password. I never changed it, so now I'm worried that someone else did - has anyone encountered this problem and had it solved by Yahoo?
Old 03-22-2006, 03:28 AM
popdaddy

Default Same Experience as Blocky

Same thing happened to my wife last night. Until then, everything ok; this morning, invalid ID/password. We emailed customer service but got the typical canned runaround. She tried to reset her password and in the process got a message saying her account had been deactivated!!!!! All she does is email friends and family. NOTHING ELSE!!! She doesn't download music; she doesn't sell stuff; she doesn't buy stuff!!!! Still they deactivated her with no warning . . . apparently for a violation of their Terms of Service. This HAS TO BE A TECHNICAL MISTAKE but I can't get anyone at Yahoo to respond!!!!
Old 03-22-2006, 10:35 PM
anchors64

Default Can't get into Email Account

Same thing happened to me and the only thing I can say is to contact the BBB. Unfortunatly I did that and no agreement was reached with Yahoo and BBB. I think that if we all contact the BBB they will end up getting the message. Let me know what happens. [url]http://www.bbbsilicon.org/commonreport.html?bid=202555[/url]
Old 04-14-2006, 11:05 PM
ricardo_fonseca

Default can't get in too

Hello. This exactly same thing happened to me. I've had this account for many years, and all of a sudden, wednesday morning my ID and/or password stopped working. That's unbelieveble!! And I can't recover the password since I never bodered to update my personal information on the account (it was a friend 7 or 8 years ago who opened the account for me when I still didn't have it at home, and he randomly put my birthday I guess - only thing I know is my correct birthday doesn't work and I contact this friend).

So I've been back and forth with the account costumer service and they say they're sorry they can't help bla bla bla bla! I even gave then my till-tuesday-working ID and password, I described them the private content of my emails, and nothing.

I have there very important contacts for my current and ongoing job search, which I don't have anywere else.

I hope it all works out for you with this problem, and if you have some information that might help me, please contact me to [email]riquardofonseca@hotmail.com[/email]. Oh, and I already filed a complain to that site someone mentioned in another thread, I think.

Cheers,

Ricardo
Old 04-15-2006, 08:20 PM
mrfj

Default yahoo locked my account

For no reason, yahoo suddenly locked my account two days ago. I am very very frustrated. I have been using this account for last years... Imagine how many contacts I have. I am sole moderator & owner of two Yahoo groups. Those will be retarded pretty soon. I don't remember what I had put sd Date of Brith when I opened this account. Disgusting customer service reps are refusing to verify my yahoo account in any other way. I have been receiving same freaking email reply from those stupid people. Funny thing is they have kept no way to update date of birth in yahoo account.

I have filed a BBB complain on it. Anyone received any resolution?
Old 04-17-2006, 10:09 PM
vmartim1960

Glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem.Has anyone tried to assign a new password?I did and it told me that my account was deactivated but never gave me a reason.
Old 04-17-2006, 10:12 PM
vmartim1960

Default Why was my account deactivated?

Has anyone had any luck getting their account open long enough to extract the adress book and email that needed to be saved?I intend to do this so I can then deactivate the account myself.Yahoo sucks.

Last edited by vmartim1960 : 04-17-2006 at 10:14 PM.
Old 04-18-2006, 04:07 AM
DRofHAPPINESS

Default No access either?

I've had my account for at least 8 years... and now I can't get in either. I have much important data in my folders that need to be accessed.