Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2005, 02:12 AM
JohnDoe

Default JohnDoe

Dear Yahoo!,
I am a Yahoo! Customer who experienced numerous problems concerning in the chat room. The problem is that there was terrorists who had access through United States Corporation Technology, sending messages or e-mail to ask users to provide them with funds oversea in supporting to their activities. Mostly, the terrorists are occurred in Africa and Middle East as you are aware and educated in this matter. It is a serious federal crime when the technology or anything capital or consumer goods are provided to those nations. I ask you to stop supplying these people with our goods, and stop their illegal work, putting to a stop to terrorists for those who have hatred against the United States. In the United States, we as a nation do not tolerate terrorists. I hope you understand as I do hope that everybody who lives in the United States will not tolerate Terrorists. Remeber September 11, and numerous events occured when the terrorists try to destroy the United States.
Old 01-21-2005, 09:32 PM
Mr SupportSentry

John, you may want to lay off the coffee buddy.