Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Dell Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2005, 03:29 AM
amy

Angry poorest customer service ever received

On Thursday June 30th, I called Dell's customer service line to find out where the printer ink we had ordered was. We had ordered it 3 weeks previous. I spent nearly 2.5 hours on the phone trying to find out what had happened to it. I spoke with 9 different people in that time, was put on hold for at least 20 minutes at 4 different points, was disconnected 3 or 4 times, and was forwarded to the wrong department EVERYTIME (i.e. extended warranty, USA, etc.). I asked 3 different operators to speak to a supervisor before finally being forwarded to one. Although, the supervisor I spoke to simply put me on hold where I waited for just over 20 minutes (AGAIN) before finally hanging up. In the 2.5 hours I spent on the phone, no one was able to find any record of our order, despite us having received an email confirmation from Dell 3 weeks earlier. In fact, no one could find any record of us at all.

Because Dell printeres only are compatiable with Dell ink (and we need to use our printer) we tried to order ink again on July 9/05. Again we received the confirmation email, but nothing since. It explained in the confirmation email that we would be receiving another email within 2 days with our customer number. Neither time (June or July attempt)did we receive the second email from Dell.

We are absolutely outraged at the terrible service, rather lack of service, that we have received from Dell. This is our first experience with Dell and it will most certainly be our last.
Old 07-13-2005, 08:45 PM
Mr SupportSentry

Wow, that really surprises me. I have always had great customer service from Dell. Sounds like you have had more than your fair share of grief over some lousy print cartridges though. That is not cool