Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2005, 04:12 AM
jon42

Default Actual Yahoo! Cust. Support Telephone Number!!!!!!

1-408-349-1572.
They are only open until 6pm pacific time.
Old 03-18-2005, 08:24 PM
Mr SupportSentry

very nice, very nice
Old 03-28-2005, 11:41 PM
sugarsmack11

Thumbs up Thanks!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Old 03-29-2005, 12:32 PM
snwsurfer

Default Anyone Get Their Account Back?

Hey,

Yesterday around 4pm I came home, checked email and sent out a few as well. Then later on around 10pm when I tried to log in, "invalid password". I really hope that whatever hijack has taken my account isn't using my current sources to send out crap, I dont use Yahoo MSGer so I suppose its okay there, but I have really important info and contacts in my emails that I need for work.

Has anyone who lost their account pass called yahoo and got it back again? OR are well all screwed. I'm really pissed off about this, I didn't even open up any junk mail or anything... I'll try calling Yahoo on the phone, hopefully something happens

Thanks guys...
Old 04-03-2005, 05:31 AM
SinfullyDelish

Default Yipee!!

Earlier in the week, I checked one of my many Yahoo! addresses with no problem. Yesterday, it tells me invalid password and refuses to let me sign in. I wrote Yahoo! several times about it, using their feedback forms, which promise a prompt reply - HA!! I have been a wreck the last two days because off all the emails I have saved in that account...I care more about them than I do the actual email address, although I've had it for 8 years. I've also spent any number of hours looking for a number to call, before I thought to do a search on the net. I won't be able to call until tomorrow, but thanks to the fellow that posted that number!!

Sin
Old 05-01-2005, 01:31 AM
pdulloor

Default How to get my messages back ?? Plzz Help !!

hi guys,
I had called the yahoo customer service and have re-activated my acount after about 7-8 months. Thanks to Jon who put the cust serv no. there ..

But to my shock found all the mails and folders deleted !!
Is there anyway that I can retrieve those mails ? if so HOW ??
Those mails are very vry imp for me and would appreciate if anyone can help me in that regard...
Old 05-30-2005, 03:27 PM
loveboo

Thumbs up Thanks a Million Jon

I have searched the Yahoo site over and over trying to find some link to customer service and have miserabely failed. I receiver an e-mail from service@yahoo telling me that my e-mail account was going to be suspended in the subject line but when I opened the e-mail, I couldn't read it because it was infected with a virus. All I want to know is why my account is being suspended and I couldn't find any kind of contact info, so thabks from the bottom of my heart.

Boo
Old 05-31-2005, 03:20 PM
GentleGiantAmI

Talking No phone technical support for yahoo briefcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon42
1-408-349-1572.
They are only open until 6pm pacific time.

There is no phone technical support for the briefcase. Only by email. Email has been terrible so far. Well, at least I can get my money back if I cancel.

Thanks
Old 06-02-2005, 03:47 PM
Mr SupportSentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdulloor
hi guys,
I had called the yahoo customer service and have re-activated my acount after about 7-8 months. Thanks to Jon who put the cust serv no. there ..

But to my shock found all the mails and folders deleted !!
Is there anyway that I can retrieve those mails ? if so HOW ??
Those mails are very vry imp for me and would appreciate if anyone can help me in that regard...

When you say re-activated, do you mean it was shut down due to inactivity? If that is the case, I doubt you will be able to get those emails back.
Old 06-02-2005, 03:49 PM
Mr SupportSentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by snwsurfer
Hey,

Yesterday around 4pm I came home, checked email and sent out a few as well. Then later on around 10pm when I tried to log in, "invalid password". I really hope that whatever hijack has taken my account isn't using my current sources to send out crap, I dont use Yahoo MSGer so I suppose its okay there, but I have really important info and contacts in my emails that I need for work.

Has anyone who lost their account pass called yahoo and got it back again? OR are well all screwed. I'm really pissed off about this, I didn't even open up any junk mail or anything... I'll try calling Yahoo on the phone, hopefully something happens

Thanks guys...

I believe there have been a few people, who after much work and persistence, were able to get their accounts back. I would just be persistent and dilligent about calling the Yahoo! customer service phone number and telling them that you need to get the account back and that there has to be something you can do to prove you are the owner. Send them a copy of your driver's license, notarized letter, etc.