Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2005, 11:48 PM
jadz18

Default I Got My Password Back

With much nailbiting ass chewing.. calling.. and emailing the hell outta yahoo i finally succedded over injustice and got my password to log me back into my email.

All i recommend to everyone is do not give up.. Email yahoo everyday and email them from multiple emails. Make them get annoyed so much that they are willing to give you your ID back to you.

Anyway thats my vent and celebration slashed into one!
Old 06-02-2005, 03:54 PM
Mr SupportSentry

Maybe you can put together a list of things you did to get your account back and post them here? There are a LOT of people who are experiencing the same thing you did. I know it would help a lot of people out.
Old 06-14-2005, 06:26 AM
Pharaoh

Wow that's the first time I've actually heard of anyone getting Yahoo to actually do something like that lol. I've emailed yahoo's help area so many times in the past and they never respond. And this time I'm having a BIG problem. Yahoo deleted a group that I was a member of for no reason or anything, we didn't even do anything wrong. We had tons of important info on there! They deleted the owners ID/account, and so it deleted his group. Just without no warning or anything! Well since u were actually able to get Yahoo to do this, do u think they would be able to retrieve back the info for our group??? Do we have hope?
Old 06-14-2005, 06:27 AM
Pharaoh

Yea please do that for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr SupportSentry
Maybe you can put together a list of things you did to get your account back and post them here? There are a LOT of people who are experiencing the same thing you did. I know it would help a lot of people out.
Old 06-15-2005, 10:13 PM
dford56

Default really

I cant beleive it Congratulations you are a better man than me. Im still trying. been 17 days now. I think they have a bug that is causing this and I think they know it. Telephone support is a joke. Emailing security is a bigger joke. Please let us know what you did?
Old 06-21-2005, 11:36 PM
angel_leea96

Default I got my account back.

I was actually able to get my account back......I was heart broken and sicken....when I was hacked......I called and called and email the HECK out of yahoo.......finally a friend of mine who is an over grown....computer wiz kid......He said the program that is being used on so many peoples account...is called....Magic-PS v1.5 SE. .....I am guessing....those you losted there accounts....got an IM from someone who you thought you know understand a nickname that some what close to the name they normally use.....the user tends to use a nick name .....e_t_e_r_n_a_l_d_a_r_k_n_e_s_s
if you try to open the think that this person sends ya then will IM you with the eternal darkness name...if you are able to keep the hacker from getting into your account....and if you check your archvies you will see your password....in the archvies...as if you IMed it them....Also they relay on...users who use the save passward on messenger or emails....so one of the ways to pertect your self being hacked again....do this...everytime you log into your email or messenger....type it in....also if you have already gotten this link....and have losted your password....you will have to recover your computer in order to get the software out of it. cause everytime you log into one of your accounts....they are going to steal your password and change it....Also something else...get a good firewall like black ice....zone alarm does not work against this.....Something else...to think about...it has been on the news....that how these people have been taking these accounts and have been using the personal info.....to obtain things such as...credit cards....selling your ID and even your SOS #. This has happen to me....
The FBI is even getting invol. with this whole thing....I even called the FBI myself and asked them about it and they did say this person or persons are being investagated..
So just something to think about...
Hope it helps...
Old 06-29-2005, 06:57 AM
Pharaoh

Did u get ur emails back too?
Old 07-15-2005, 07:47 PM
mig_eddy

What if your archives werent on? I never used my archives, so what do i do? can you email me at [email]mig_eddy@yahoo.com[/email] or can your friend help me out? I am desperate to get my email back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_leea96
I was actually able to get my account back......I was heart broken and sicken....when I was hacked......I called and called and email the HECK out of yahoo.......finally a friend of mine who is an over grown....computer wiz kid......He said the program that is being used on so many peoples account...is called....Magic-PS v1.5 SE. .....I am guessing....those you losted there accounts....got an IM from someone who you thought you know understand a nickname that some what close to the name they normally use.....the user tends to use a nick name .....e_t_e_r_n_a_l_d_a_r_k_n_e_s_s
if you try to open the think that this person sends ya then will IM you with the eternal darkness name...if you are able to keep the hacker from getting into your account....and if you check your archvies you will see your password....in the archvies...as if you IMed it them....Also they relay on...users who use the save passward on messenger or emails....so one of the ways to pertect your self being hacked again....do this...everytime you log into your email or messenger....type it in....also if you have already gotten this link....and have losted your password....you will have to recover your computer in order to get the software out of it. cause everytime you log into one of your accounts....they are going to steal your password and change it....Also something else...get a good firewall like black ice....zone alarm does not work against this.....Something else...to think about...it has been on the news....that how these people have been taking these accounts and have been using the personal info.....to obtain things such as...credit cards....selling your ID and even your SOS #. This has happen to me....
The FBI is even getting invol. with this whole thing....I even called the FBI myself and asked them about it and they did say this person or persons are being investagated..
So just something to think about...
Hope it helps...