Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Toyota Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2005, 05:22 PM
xiaomingtan

Default Bad job of Mark Jacobson Toyota garage

I bought a 2000 Toyota Corolla at Mark Jacobson Toyota [15-501 Durham NC
(919) 281-6923, Service: 493-5599]. This car was messed up by a garage Merchant/s Tire at early November, 2004--The car dead without engine oil filter on and engine oil in. The car was then taken to Mark Jacobson Toyota garage to repair, under an agreement among the insurance company for garage Merchant/s Tire, Mark Jacobson Toyota garage, and I. The agreement is that I pay $300, the insurance company pays whatever the rest cost is, the Mark Jacobson Toyota garage brings me a fixed car with a new engine. After 3 weeks of repairing, I was told to pick up my fixed car. I drove that car for ~20 mile, and saw the engine light flashing on. Mark Jacobson Toyota garage told me to drive the car back, and made some adjustment on computing system. Two days late, the engine light flashed on again, Mark Jacobson Toyota garage told me to drive the car back again, and replaced one part. Two weeks late, the engine light now flashes on again. Mark Jacobson Toyota garage refuses to do anything more. Obviously, my car has never been fixed, Mark Jacobson Toyota garage should be responsible to fix my car.

I wonder where and who I can complain to about this issue, and eventually get my car fixed.