Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > MSN Cusomter Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2005, 06:14 PM
ALittleFrustrated

Default Unable to Sign into Hotmail

I have a hotmail account which I have had for ages....a day or two ago I went to sign in, and after punching in my password, it sent me to a "Match the Picture" screen (to ensure that it was not a computer trying to log in). After I matched the picture, it sent me back to the "Sign in" screen....and it went back and forth till I finally gave up. I've been trying it all day today to log on....no luck. I've tried through MSN...hotmail page....and MSN Messenger (which I'm still able to access...but not my emails). Getting access to my hotmail is EXTREMELY important, as I am leaving for Australia in a month and have very important emails in my account that pertain to my trip (such as job info and Travel Visa numbers). I have tried calling some of your customer service numbers...but only get recordings, and no operator. I'd much rather speak to someone about this, rather than email back and forth. Please help me in any way you can....or provide me with a customer service number. Thanks!
Old 05-28-2005, 04:20 PM
Rogue610

Angry Same thing...

I am going through the same thing right now. So far, no response from msn. Someone has hacked my free hotmail acct, and is sending emails to at least one person. I cannot access the account at all, they must have changed my password, and now I can't even change it myself because I they changed my secret question too! So obviously this tells me it must be someone I know, but it still is a pretty nasty thing to do. MSN has been no help at all, yet. I know it says give them 24 hours to respond, but I want this stuff to stop now! What am I supposed to do in the meantime, while this person is pretending to be me????
The Online Services # is 866-672-4551, but - if you are having problems with a FREE hotmail email acct, they cannot help you. Free services are only provided with online support, which I just found out after being on hold for almost an hour. That's why you can't find a phone number anywhere.
This sucks, and it's a shame some people have to screw with others in order to feel fulfilled. I have no access to my emails, saved or not, and who knows if someone is sending out viruses or spam under my name. I just want to delete the whole thing all together and never have anything to do with MSN again.
This really sucks.
And now with the holiday weekend, who knows when I'll get an email back from MSN on what I can do to stop this idiot.

Last edited by Rogue610 : 05-28-2005 at 04:23 PM. Reason: forgot something...
Old 06-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Mr SupportSentry

Did they mention alternate methods that you can use to verify your account? (specific emails in your account, sending a copy of your driver's license, notarized letter, etc)
Old 07-01-2005, 02:00 AM
laindia255

Thumbs down I Need Some Help Urgent

I BEEN TRIYING TO ENTER MSN MESENGER AND I CANT I DONT KNOW WAS IS WRONG WITH IT IT DONT LET ME GO IN FOR NOTHING IT SUCKS!!!!
Old 07-11-2005, 11:58 PM
Mr SupportSentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by laindia255
I BEEN TRIYING TO ENTER MSN MESENGER AND I CANT I DONT KNOW WAS IS WRONG WITH IT IT DONT LET ME GO IN FOR NOTHING IT SUCKS!!!!

heh, well it is kind of tough to help when you don't tell us what the problem is. But, I can relate to your frustration.