Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2006, 09:24 PM
YaGirlBee

Unhappy On the verge of tears

Ok I had 2 make a whole new yahoo account. Someone hacked into my old yahoo account and has access to my messenger and emails. They even changed the password so I cant access it. My school information, personal emails, pictures, modeling information is gone now because I cant access it. I just wish there was some way to deactivate my account so they can no longer send out crazy emails to people in my address book, and professors. Please help since I tried calling several yahoo numbers which none were helpful..
Old 05-19-2006, 08:37 PM
thain

Default There's nothing a good programmer can't do

I have only just found and joined this forum and am now browsing past posts; hence the delay in replying to you.

My advice fwiw is that there's nothing any one programmer can do which can't be undone by another who is at least as good. However it may take time.

Suggest you contact a second-year Computer Science student forum at a good uni and plead the damsel in distress bit. If one hacker got in so can another, and sort it for you. Challenge their egos. Be aware though that whoever does it will be spending all his free thinking time on your problem until it's cracked.

Good luck,

Thain
Old 06-17-2006, 05:18 PM
moms_two_boys

Exclamation Hacking and predators

Please be very careful and aware of your whereabouts and surroundings. I have just posted a predator thread who is "stalking" a young child. I do not know your age, but please be very very careful for me if not anyone else.

Terra