Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2005, 10:53 AM
babyeedoll034

Default Need Help with a Yahoo Member, not sure what to do.

I am gonna make this short because it is a long story but I am being threatened by a yahoo member and have everything that she stated on paper and printed out. She met my bf thru yahoo and has our address and phone numbers cause my bf has an online business. She is using my yahoo instant messenger to threaten me and harrass me. I Instant messeged her to find out how she knew my bf and she wanted his help cashing some check or something but i told her we will not help her and since she has threatened. What can anyone do to get her account locked from doing this to someone else? And what should I do about it? I do plan on going to police with her threats. But I want her account locked because she is abusing yahoo as a medium to threaten people and get people to help her with illegal check cashing. Thank you. I would appreciate it if someone can tell me or something. Not sure if I should put her name here, But feel free to email me , thank you. [email]Angel_Kim32@hotmail.com[/email]
Old 07-09-2005, 03:35 PM
aussie

I am not sure of the USA Laws but in Australia we have new stalking laws that now covers the Internet.

So maybe you can look into this?

PS Maybe you can in contact with a group called Cyberangels.
Old 07-14-2005, 10:42 PM
hozaks

Default need help with member not sure what to do

Babyeedoll034 you should send the persons screen name to [email]reportabuse@yahoo-inc.com[/email] they will investigate the problem
Old 09-12-2005, 11:53 PM
sdemaree

Default need help w/a yahoo member,not sure what to do

im opinion,i have had the same problem,and i have also sent a request,to the
[email]reportabuse@yahoo-inc.com[/email] and nothing has been done,i have gone as far as create a new username,and password,cuz once you get a reply back from the reportabuse all it gives you is advice on how to control abuse,its bull shit.it worthless,not now worth the time.