Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2005, 02:29 PM
ag1852

Default Scrollers/Lobby Lockers

Any Ideas how to get yahoo to stop these scrollers and lobby lockers in yahoo games? I have no clue if this is where I complain but gonna give it a try. I run a league in Yahoo Pool. I work with Networks and I know it can be done but it hasn't been. These guys send so many packets its unbelievable. Is there a phone number I can call?

Thanks for any help'

-JMG-

[email]ag1852@wayne.edu[/email]
Old 07-05-2005, 09:01 PM
lorddetnoram2000

Smile well not much yahoo WILL do i guess but ,,

on the right side of your main lobby screen there is a tab where it says name / tbl , by default it's on name click it on table and the tables will got from one to what ever , all other names will show up right about table 1 or room what ever game you play ,
makes it mad easy to catch the scrollers and the bots and all the rest of the "idiots " that do that stuff , gotta click fast still but i catch at least 90 % of all scrollers that . gl and maybe yahoo will finnaly get administrators for there game rooms.
one day , instead of letting people run over people like you and i like this daily , it's a sad sad world to have to deal with idiots when all it would take would be someone acting mature and responcible to administrate these rooms , again gl dude.