Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Hotmail Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2005, 03:22 AM
anthony17

Default An unauthorized person has got into my account.

Someone has got into my account and changed my password and my secret question. My Hotmail Account is my primary email address and It is very important that I get back into it. Hotmail was not very helpful and I was wondering if there is a number that I could contact inorder to get back into my account. I would greatly appreciate anyone's help.
Old 05-04-2005, 07:10 PM
scott2hotcott

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony17
Someone has got into my account and changed my password and my secret question. My Hotmail Account is my primary email address and It is very important that I get back into it. Hotmail was not very helpful and I was wondering if there is a number that I could contact inorder to get back into my account. I would greatly appreciate anyone's help.

After checking out what had happened to my eBay account, I've come to the conclusion that my Hotmail and eBay accounts were both hacked. I haven't been able to find a number, but here's a link that I used to contact their customer service: [url]http://support.msn.com/contactus_emailsupport.aspx?productkey=hotmail&ct=eformts[/url]

They replied to me very quickly (less than 8 hours), but they offered basically no help, and no time frame for when my account would be fixed. They did say, however, that since I contacted them, I would be put higher up on their "priority list". Good luck to you.
Old 02-16-2006, 07:09 AM
irish_eyes

Default Hotmail is Hacker Friendly

Hotmail seems to be hacker friendly these days. My daughter's ex-boyfriend/stalker has, twice now, hacked into her Hotmail account and her MySpace account and deleted everything. He took names and emails from her address book and is now harrassing her friends. No one seems to be able to tell us where to report this. Since Hotmail is affiliated with MSN I would think they would be motivated to find out how these people can so easily hack into other people's mail. That is how some viruses, and other slimy stuff, can be passed along - remember all it takes is a few lines of code.

If anyone knows where to write to Hotmail, please let me know.

Irish