Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2005, 02:15 PM
Levanuna

Exclamation Yahoo canceled my ownership status of the Active_Citizen Group

To whom it may concern,

My name is Levan Kharatishvili and I have an account at Yahoo (levan_una@yahoo.com). With this account I have registered and created a Yahoo Group - Active_Citizen that aims at sharing information on scholarships, various vacancies and international events for youth. Since, its establishment more than 215 members have become the members.

As the owner of the group, I was responsible for editing and overall management of the group. However, today my ownership status was cancelled and I lost ownership of the group.

Why did it happen?

We never violated any rules and regulations of Yahoo. And without the owner the group will simply stop functioning.

PLEASE HELP[/SIZE]
Old 07-26-2005, 02:36 PM
Mr SupportSentry

Levan, no need to double post about this here. You stated in your other post that Yahoo! told you that you were in violation of their Terms of Service by using an autoresponder on your group. Have you removed the autoresponder and contacted Yahoo directly to try and remedy the situation?