Help Desk & Customer Service Software
- Supports Multiple Websites
- Supports Mupltiple Addresses
- No Software to Install
- Integrated Knowledge Base
- Rock Solid Stability
- Auto-Build KB/FAQ
- Email Notification
- Eliminate SPAM
- Saves Time and Money
STOP getting SPAMed from your website email addresses.
Add SpamBlock Now!
Knowledge Base Builder
What is a Knowledge Base?A knowledge Base is a tool that allows you to create, share and maintain information about your website and/or products with customers, employees or anyone you choose. In the past, knowledge Base programs or services were not accessable by small to medium sized businesses as their costs to build and deploy were out of reach. With the release of our WebSupport and WebSupport PRO online customer service software, we have made that a thing of the past.
Both of our WebSupport customer service applications have integrated Knowledge Base software integrated into their systems at no additional cost.
Why do you need a knowledge Base?A knowledge Base will save you time and increase your customers' satisfaction: Here are a few reasons why:
- Self Service support - Customers can answer their own questions quickly and easily by querying the knowledge Base using plain english
- Intelligent Software - Our knowledge Base will automatically respond to customers questions sent to you via your support panel (WebSupport users) and/or email (WebSupport PRO users) with answers it finds from similar questions in your knowledge Base. You do nothing.
- Available 24/7 - Your Knowledge Base is working, even when you are not. Available online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Frees up time - Time you would have spent answering these questions is now available for other tasks
- Easy to setup - With our integrated Knowledge Base builder tool, you can have your knowledge base setup in minutes. Just enter a question and answer in the boxes supplied, select a category, and click submit. Esclusive feature: Exclusive to WebSupport and WebSupport PRO, add items to your knowledge base when responding to them in your support panel. Simply select, "Make Public" when replying and select a Knowledge Base category and it will be added on the fly. That is as easy as it gets!
A knowledge base will save you time and allow your customers to find answers to their questions on their own time. Freeing you up to complete other tasts such as marketing or expanding your business. Our online customer service packages start at only $19.95 per month and for a limited time, you can try our services FREE for 30 days. So, what are you waiting for? Try our WebSupport or WebSupport PRO online customer service packages today!
See our FAQ builder page to learn more about how our WebSupport/WebSupport PRO services can help your business.